As more and more of the MSM and gamer journos try to push crappy games that use SJW narratives and agendas on us the more we have to fight back and watch out for each other. Gamergate was just the beginning they will never stop.
Of course the most infamous example of a horrible game that no real gamer liked but for all sorts of reasons was pushed on the gamer community is Depression Quest.
These games can and often are praised by game journalists (which is another reason many are longer reliable sources) and social justice warriors, real gamers hate these games.
The following is my top 5 list of how you can use a pretty accurate test process to know whether a game is infect with SJW nonsense:
1. Lack of challenge: These games are extremely easy to beat and don’t provide anything even remotely resembling a challenge, remember SJW firmly believe that everyone deserves a trophy. It’s almost impossible to lose at these games, which just makes them boring as hell.
2. Lack of gameplay: These games have almost no gameplay whatsoever, the main focus is on the story and more often than not that story is some PC feminist bullshit that makes you want to pull your hair out. Usually the gameplay is so pathetic, real gamers don’t even regard them as games at all, more like propoganda.
3. Praised by game journalists but hated by gamers. Along with Gamers Are Dead, this is another reason why game journalism is trusted less and less all the time. Most real gamers consider web reviewers to be more accepted and truthful when games are reviewed.
4. More focus on visuals than any type of actual game play. This creates worlds that gamers can only explore rather than interact with. Meaning it is much like the different between men and women. Guys like “things” girls like “people” so these pathetic SJW games are filled with ways for girls and “beta” males to hold hands and sing Kumbaya.
5. Filled with SJW propaganda, such as political correctness, weak male characters, strong female characters and worse, it seems damn near every female character can kick all the male character’s asses. yeah whatever. They continue to try to force gamers to play non-violent games.
It’s pretty safe to say if any game has 3 of the 5 you can avoid it and you won’t be missing much. If it’s scores a 5 out of 5, you might want to go on every gamer board you can and warn real games about it so nobody has to suffer as you did before discovering it. You’re fellow gamers will love you for it.
Remember Gamers, (guys and girls) play what YOU like not want some limp dick gamer journo tries to tell to you to play.